Sardik manufacturers and supplies a range of IBC Mixers to suit nearly any application.
Based on our standard range of top entry mixers, our IBC mixers feature a mounting frame to mount directly to a standard 1000L Schultz IBC tank.
With many options available to suit mixing of most fluids in an IBC Tank we will have the mixer to suit your needs.
Typical products which we can mix in an IBC tank include:
- Powder suspensions for spraying applications such as Urea and Phosphorus used in Fertaliser
- Hydrated Lime Slurry for PH correction in water treatment applications
- Magnesium Hydroxide (MHL) Slurry for use in water treatment applications
- Paint Resin and other coatings. Emulsifying products after long periods of storage or transport.
- Asbestos glue
- Detergents and hand washes
Our IBC mixers are available in electric and air powered options, as well as EXD for hazardous environments.
We ship our IBC Mixers anywhere in Australia for our customers as well as provide after sales phone support should you have any issues.
Contact us for a quote today to see how we can fulfill your needs.